Commentary | Aston Villa away (pg 14)

MCFC1993

Can we have Peter Drury and Ally McCoist on every game for the rest of the season?

Thought they were both brilliant tonight and it made for a far more enjoyable experience/viewing. Obviously the main focus is the football but a good commentary pair doesn't half make it better for the viewer.

I wish we didn't have to play on BT again this season.

Thought the whole performance from commentator, co-commenatator, anchorman and all three pundits, was on a different level to BT Sport..
Drury described the action in an understated, balanced manner.
McCoist was funny and gave much more tactical insight than most.
Simon Thomas as anchor, seemed genuinely interested in the pundit's opinions and analysis.
All three pundits purred over City's performance.
Even Michael Owen was relatively upbeat and impressed.
Hope Amazon get more matches after tonight.
Will now watch other Amazon games as a neutral, as they are far more professional...

Dam I wish I had watched it now on Amazon,so many positive comments about the commentary and the pundits,maybe a few who have Twitter or Facebook let amazon know what a great job they did on the coverage tonight ..

Superb. No bias in sight and the whole thing concentrated souly on the football on show. They looked free to say what they wanted and resperesnted what we all seen.

Very impressed with Prime but why are some of these presenters/pundits very different on other outlets?
Surely you know why they cater to a certain audience..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.