Commentary | Aston Villa away (pg 14)

"Was that even a foul? I dont think so", before a replay shows Dias getting a forearm smash in the chops.

"Bernardo goes down too easily there", suggesting that he dived when he simply fell and was NOT apealling for a pen.

"He gives a free kick because of Zinchenko's reaction". All of a sudden Hinchcliffe can read the refs mind. Sometimes refs just give themselves a few seconds to think.

Just some of the gems from last night to add to his collection. I dont think hes anti City per se, he just panders to the 'David vs Goliath' matches, and he always gets our games and its grating.
Is a bit of non biased commentary too much to ask these days.

Superb. No bias in sight and the whole thing concentrated souly on the football on show. They looked free to say what they wanted and resperesnted what we all seen.

Very impressed with Prime but why are some of these presenters/pundits very different on other outlets?
Editorial policy.

Maybe I'm being naive but I thought that the commentators were supposed to be impartial - people have to pay to watch matches on Sky/BT Sport - so they should be professional and give their views as such.
I got the impression last night that Hinchcliffe was wanting Villa to score and win that game for most of it; as others have mentioned here, he does seem to have a problem with City despite him playing for us - most of our x - players don't come across that way. I also noticed that the more the second half wore on and City were clearly in control, he was a lot quieter and less critical than in the first half when Villa were in front and then drawing. He's not the only one - Tyler and MacMananman are pretty biased too...........I just laugh at them these days - it used to wind me up but not any longer

Commentators and, much worst, their "expert" analysts ruin the matches for me so I have to turn the sound off.

Why the producers think we need constant, mind numbing, chatter when we are watching a match puzzles me.

The only use I have from a commentator is for identifying players... I centainly don't need them to describe what happened when I can see exactly what happened.

It is almost as if they are paid per word they utter.

JJ

On my feed they questioned every City free kick and asked should it have been given or not - never mentioned the slightly high foot and their player dipping his head down for the free kick that lead to their goal - never saw it again as they were too giddy about Villa being in front. Leon Osman, the co-commentator, is usually quite impartial but he decided to go full Villa for this game.
Totally agree. I got the same feed here in Seattle and thought “who is that biased scouse twat commentating on the game?” Then I realized who it was. Every comment was pro-Villa. The fucker (Osman) even went back to the so called offside goal from the last game when Rodri nicked the ball off that fuckwit Mings and claimed it shouldn’t have stood. He was a complete dick.

Commentators and, much worst, their "expert" analysts ruin the matches for me so I have to turn the sound off.

Why the producers think we need constant, mind numbing, chatter when we are watching a match puzzles me.

The only use I have from a commentator is for identifying players... I centainly don't need them to describe what happened when I can see exactly what happened.

It is almost as if they are paid per word they utter.

JJ

I'd love a no commentary option. I'd never listen to any of them ever again.

Most commentary teams range from the irritating to the sickening but the worst thing about modern footy coverage is how much of the live action we miss while they show endless replays of some mundane incident or long lingering shots of the managers. It’s an absolute disgrace.

Totally agree. I got the same feed here in Seattle and thought “who is that biased scouse twat commentating on the game?” Then I realized who it was. Every comment was pro-Villa. The fucker (Osman) even went back to the so called offside goal from the last game when Rodri nicked the ball off that fuckwit Mings and claimed it shouldn’t have stood. He was a complete dick.
Osman is a million times better than our UK based fans have to listen to on a weekly basis. Poor and slightly bitter last night but generally OK.

Hinchcliffe would make a great politician.
Really, I would say he is the polar opposite of a chinless wonder.
Jay-Leno-Interview-LIST.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.