Commentary | Aston Villa away (pg 14)

Watched it with my son tonight and when it started, he said “I hate McCoist, he was commentating on a Liverpool game the other day and he’s so clearly a Liverpool fan”. I said to wait, he’s just enthusiastic about good football.

Twenty minutes in, we’re both just smiling as everything he said was in praise of something. It’s not particularly insightful, but it’s infectious and I would take a pundit that just loves football rather than looking to be critical or have any form of bias any day of the week.

Drury excellent too. Any commentator that doesn’t have the Darth Vader breathing seems refreshing after listening to Tyler commentate, let alone all his other faults...

Peter Drury has enthusiasm when he commentates. By far the best commentator for me.

Just listened to his QPR game commentary on you tube ...the blue moon is rising ...just staggering just staggering !!
His expression for our goals tonight were a joy. There must’ve been something in the background after the Mahrez goal as McCoist needed to mention how overjoyed Drury was.

Then again, he could’ve had a bet.

Top class all round well done Primevideo, thought Ally was brilliant and entertaining, Howe hasn’t got a bad bone in his body so expected no less. Big surprise was Owen thought he was excellent, and although it’s took the best part of 4 years for his balls to drop even his voice is no longer as nauseous as in the past. Got that bad me and the lad thought Anchelloti should have told interviewer to fuck off with his questions about us and Pep after the game lol

Superb. No bias in sight and the whole thing concentrated souly on the football on show. They looked free to say what they wanted and resperesnted what we all seen.

Very impressed with Prime but why are some of these presenters/pundits very different on other outlets?
What was also refreshing was that they analysed the game properly. They understood City's formation and were quick to notice changes in tactics as the game progressed. No stupid rambling comments, no snide jibes, no fixation on the cost of our players.
The only issue I had was they kept saying Everton did well. To be honest I thought Everton were dire. To have a player as bad as Tom Davies on the field is like playing with ten men and you could say the same about Docoure. The Amazon coverage was much better than Sky.

A minority audience though. I think they shoot themselves in the foot with their pro-United+Liverpool stance, most of the country hate those two clubs.
I agree mate,what’s also telling though is they advertise and can add their tv channels to your sky package says it all ..rags and scousers tv channels that is ..

First time I’ve sat watching a game and didn’t have the commentary on mute ,a breath of fresh air
First time I have sat with the commentary on and not got fucking angry and ranting at the wife about the state of the commentary, I think she enjoyed it a lot more as well lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.