Commentary | Aston Villa away (pg 14)

Agree about the positive Owen comments too. Noticeable better, maybe a better environment?

Just reminded myself after the Mahrez goal, I like that the commentary team weren't trying to find fault in everything. Sometimes goals are just unstoppable and that was one of those occasions.

Top class all round well done Primevideo, thought Ally was brilliant and entertaining, Howe hasn’t got a bad bone in his body so expected no less. Big surprise was Owen thought he was excellent, and although it’s took the best part of 4 years for his balls to drop even his voice is no longer as nauseous as in the past. Got that bad me and the lad thought Anchelloti should have told interviewer to fuck off with his questions about us and Pep after the game lol

Thought that too with the questions to Ancelotti. Says even more about him the way he answered them but imagine how we’d have reacted if those kind of questions had been put to pep if the roles were reversed.

The media thread on Everton forums is probably quite active tonight!

I always like Drury doing our games. His love for good football always shines through in his commentary.

Always talks highly about the quality of our football under pep, focuses on the football and never feels the need to underline it by bringing up net spend and the rest of that shite.

McCoist was a breath of fresh air,but then he always is.Talksport is all the better for his input and presence and Amazon have pulled a blinder by recruiting him too.

No bias,no snidey comments,no tones of disappointment.....just an enthused and knowledgeable insight that concentrate on the reality of the game.

Superb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.