Commentators Who Are Lucky To Make A Living From Football

Tyler the twat. When I hear that droning (ahem) voice, I think of diarrhea dripping out my arse, I bet he's a great laugh in the pub.

John Motson

Incredible that he's made a career out of stating the obvious with just enough uncertainty such that nobody has any faith that what he's saying is an accurate account of what's actually happening.

"Oooo and I THINK he's gone down in the box there."

Yeah, Motty we're watching the same game. Only difference being that everybody else in the world knows categorically that he's gone down in the box because he just fell over within the well defined perimeters of... the box.

Anybody connected with ITV's coverage of football. And not just the commentators (Tyldesley; ''that night in Barcelona''), but the presenters (Chiles; what a twat) and the pundits (Roy Keane; need I say more?).

Sam Matterface. I just can't stand him. Shrill and cheesy as fuck. Sounds like a fourteen year old who has won a competition.

johnny on the spot said:
Sam Matterface. I just can't stand him. Shrill and cheesy as fuck. Sounds like a fourteen year old who has won a competition.
And he gets to rattle Natalie Sawyer on a nightly basis. ****!

karen7 said:
Managed to pack in everything negative that he could think of,at least quinn tried to keep it positive
Is he usually that bad?
Usually a match goer but couldn't make it tonight, not heard a live commentary off him for years, hopefully i won't hear another one for a long time
I wondered why Blues moaned about him, now i know

blue underpants said:
Martin Tyler, shocking just shocking

I'm not usually one to get wound up by stuff like this but tonight he was shocking, you'd have thought we were 2 or 3 down not cruising through for the first time ever and our defense is worse than Norwich and Crystal Palace.

I also hate Quinny calling us Man City all the fucking time, City or Manchester City, its Man Utd.

blue underpants said:
karen7 said:
Managed to pack in everything negative that he could think of,at least quinn tried to keep it positive
Is he usually that bad?
Usually a match goer but couldn't make it tonight, not heard a live commentary off him for years, hopefully i won't hear another one for a long time
I wondered why Blues moaned about him, now i know

Yes he is always that bad,seems to really hate it when we are doing well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.