common sense

markyboyblue

I have just spent an hour looking for a customers business address as my Satnav and his post code would not get me to him. After several phone calls to him I eventually found his business, 50 yds away from a Tesco extra store. The guy obviously didn't have the common sense to mention that as I could have found him straight away.

People seem to have lost their common sense these days.

You could have looked on google maps,or an AtoZ for the addy before you set out.

it works both ways im afraid.if you had asked if there are any landmarks,he would probably have told you.

its a bit hot again and common sense has gone right out the window.

I sometimes wonder how the human race managed to survive for so long without things like the Internet, sat nav and mobile phones.

If you sent the average 20 year old back in time 30 years, I reckon they'd be dead within in a month. Probably starve to death or be too scared to ever leave their bedroom because the answer to every question they could ever have wasn't available at a push of a computer button.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.