commonwealth Suite Season Tickets

whp.blue said:
alib said:
if you have a box you can have as many tickets as you want for any games irrespective of points etc and also for concerts at the Etihad

that is what I meant I know someone with a box and they get 10 tickets for any away game they have to pay for them of course

I know someone who has a box and can confirm that's correct

alib said:
whp.blue said:
alib said:
if you have a box you can have as many tickets as you want for any games irrespective of points etc and also for concerts at the Etihad

that is what I meant I know someone with a box and they get 10 tickets for any away game they have to pay for them of course

I know someone who has a box and can confirm that's correct

And so they should. For £40k per year I would expect the same!

berryblue said:
whp.blue said:
bluesimon said:
and it comes with a guarantee that you can get tickets for all away fixtures - rags, champions league, etc....................

is that actually true ?
I know anyone with a box gets away tickets but never heard about this seems cheap to get guaranted away tickets

Probably won't include the price of the away ticket' and surely you would still need the required points or the system would just collapse???

Away tickets are not included in the package price but I have been using the Commonwealth Suite or Exec Seats season cards for 5 years and have always managed to get 2 tickets for every single away game - without fail. I did have a regular season ticket but realised that it was unlikely I would ever have enough points to be sure of tickets for the big away games.

Taximania said:
No guarantees at all.
At the start of the season you select the away games you wish to attend.
Majority are indeed honored and hospitality will do their best for you.
One season I never got the rags away.
Its a pecking order like everything in life.
From basic executive seats right up to the boardroom.
Supply and demand and demand is met with the big rollers first

well that sucks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.