Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt the Paris Pussies will be going full strength like they did in the cup semi-final , Clubshop's desperation to get one over Pep is palpable , he cannot risk resting players because he knows his Dippers will get a good hiding.
Looking forward to watching Haaland throwing Van Dick around like a rag doll for ninety minutes ,and start the season as we mean to go on.

Been to all our charity/community shield games in the last 10/11 years but for whatever reason I'm looking forward to this one more.
Although they,ll sell their allocation, I have a feeling their demand will be no better than ours.

Last edited:
Been to all our charity/community shield games in the last 10/11 years but for whatever reason I'm looking forward to this one more.
Although they,ll sell their allocation, I have a feeling demand will be no better than ours.

We'll sell out no problem.

Haaland.
Alvarez.
Leicester.
Champions.
Cheap tickets.
Fake Tickets FC.

The authorities will already be planning how to stop Liverpool fans from making and selling fake tickets, and trying to get near and into the ground with fake tickets.

We'll sell out no problem.

Haaland.
Alvarez.
Leicester.
Champions.
Cheap tickets.
Fake Tickets FC.

The authorities will already be planning how to stop Liverpool fans from making and selling fake tickets, and trying to get near and into the ground with fake tickets.
I love your optimism in the final paragraph @jrb! Or am I being Clarkied? :-)

Reactions: jrb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.