Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
American audiences, also the belief people go out on saturdays but are home for around teatime, so more will watch it on tv

Plus they wouldn’t be allowed to televise it at all if it was 3pm on a Saturday.

Actually I think I’m chatting shit there, as the blackout is until 5.15, so it must be exempt for some reason. Maybe June and July don’t count or something?

Last edited:
What's the reason it is not a 3pm kick off.
BBC and ITV always want a Saturday game at 5ish rather than 3pm as statistics show they’ll keep a chunk of the audience for the rest of the evening.
Its’s a big reason why the FA Cup final was moved to that slot.

Looking forward to this already….
I’m guessing each club will get around 14,000 tickets.
I think it will just go off ticket points only for seasoncard holders (not cup schemes)
I’ve got 17,000 points and hoping to get a ticket as this seems popular

Looking forward to this already….
I’m guessing each club will get around 14,000 tickets.
I think it will just go off ticket points only for seasoncard holders (not cup schemes)
I’ve got 17,000 points and hoping to get a ticket as this seems popular

This'll easily go to Cityzen members if not general sale … many on holidays around then and Charity Shield isn’t top of everyone’s priority list either … if it was Wembley it won’t even sell out queue the seat counters like the FA Cup semi against the same lot …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.