Community Shield 2012 City V Chelsea Programme - FREE

brummie blue

I have five spare copies of the Community Shield 2012 Programme, new, mint condition.

I'm happy to give these away to the first five people to PM me.

You'll have to send me a A4 stamped addressed envelope with £1.40 in stamps on it, but the programme is free.

I'll send you my address for you to send the envelope.

brummie blue said:
I have five spare copies of the Community Shield 2012 Programme, new, mint condition.

I'm happy to give these away to the first five people to PM me.

You'll have to send me a A4 stamped addressed envelope with £1.40 in stamps on it, but the programme is free.

I'll send you my address for you to send the envelope.

PM sent

Community Shield 2012 City V Chelsea Programme - FREE - 6 mo

Guys, I have 6 more copies of the Community Shield 2012 Programme available, new, mint condition and FREE.

I'm happy to give these away to the first six people to PM me.

I'll PM you my address for you to send the envelope.

Re: Community Shield 2012 City V Chelsea Programme - more FREE

Guys, I've got a few more copies of the Community Shield 2012 Programme available, new, mint condition and FREE to those that want one.

I have 7 available.

I'm happy to give these away to the first 7 people to PM me.

You'll have to send me a stamps to the value of £1.40 to cover the postage and your address, I'll provide the envelope and the programme and send back to you.

I'll PM you my address for you to send the envelope.

A couple of people who've asked before haven't sent the stamps/envelope, if you PM me, please send the stamps!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.