Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said a while back on here that I don't think they will sell new season tickets even when the new stand opens.
They will allow people to transfer their existing season ticket up there and sell 2000 new silver tickets either up there or filling in the gaps of those who transferred up there but think we won't see new full season tickets being available for 5 years +
Dunno really, I dont think they are unaware of the value of loyalty and repeat business. We are riding the crest of a huge wave at the moment, but they would be stupid to think we couldn't come crashing down (relatively speaking)at any moment. Haaland leaves and all the Norwegians fuck off to, for example.
If they get a lot of new members now, chances are that some will stick around, develop the attachment and connection thing and want season tickets when leaner times come.
Every 'legacy' fan started off as a 'new' fan with zero points (mostly).

You'd be pretty shocked by the behaviour of some of the people in charge of the branches regrading the boycott. Some of them really are too close to the club.
Not surprised, the club seems to think that if you’re in an OSC you can get ticket’s irrespective of whether you have no season ticket, not in a cup scheme and got no fucking loyalty points. Apparently knowing an OSC chairman makes you a great supporter

I said a while back on here that I don't think they will sell new season tickets even when the new stand opens.
They will allow people to transfer their existing season ticket up there and sell 2000 new silver tickets either up there or filling in the gaps of those who transferred up there but think we won't see new full season tickets being available for 5 years +
Others have posted that lapsed or available season tickets haven't been sold by the club for next season.

Most of us old FOC's need to check our wills and add our season tickets to it so our kids get the chance to keep the season tickets.

Hi, it's the City ticket office calling. Hope you don't mind me asking, how old is your Dad?

He's 130 years old. Sadly he can't come to the phone. I'll pass a message on to him.

IF we have sold out all of the bottom tier it's going to be a UN convention and all with cameras.
That's the reality of being a global club.

With success comes new fans.
With new fans comes greater commercial revenue.
With greater commercial revenue we can sustain the success of the team.

With success...

That's football these days!

Looks like just upper tier singles left now until they open that last block. That must be the biggest amount of tickets shifted for us at Wembley in a 3 day period. Surprised the ticket site hasn't blown up!

Imagine if City replicated those tickets prices at a 70,000-80,000 capacity Etihad. We'd sell out every home match.

I'm early 80s home and away not so much lately, I for 1 can't wait tell me ma ma I won't be home for tea I'm going to Wembley tell me ma ma.go if you want,if you don't want to go don't bother simple as

I'm early 80s home and away not so much lately, I for 1 can't wait tell me ma ma I won't be home for tea I'm going to Wembley tell me ma ma.go if you want,if you don't want to go don't bother simple as

Thanks for that advice.

The vast majority of people have made their minds up by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.