Community shield Post match thread

Ive seen the video. Unfortunately i think it may have been blues. Not good to see either way

The rivalry has ramped up after the coach attack , total disrespect they showed for our football club , the Dippers have never really interested me , they were never contenders until last year , but the violence will escalate we arent a fan base that takes shit from any club , they started this with the attack and it only takes a few idiots and it will kick off. Its the same when the Rags go to Klanfield , Dippers really are the low lifes of the football supporting fraternity.

He's trained with the first team for 3 days this week. If all goes well, he'll be back for the Spurs game, before ending his season against Norwich in mid September.

Don't worry about Zinchenko. He won every premier league game he's played in. He was rusty today against the hardest opponent he will come up against this season. He'll come good.

I do like Zinchenko , but someone needs to teach him to put the ball out of play , safety first , three occasions today he should have headed the ball for a corner or a throw in and instead he tried to keep the ball alive. Apart from this he is a very good full back , but still has to learn some defensive basics.

Guardiola used the phrase “there or thereabouts”? Surely not!
His English isn't as good as his understanding of football but you know the rags won't be as bad last season, sadly.

What channel were u watching it on to have Tyler commentating? He works for sky
In Canada it was on sportsnet worldhd, and it was with tyler and stewart robson, they do a lot of non UK international feeds. and he said all that crap, including that if you scored it like boxing you would have had to give it to liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.