Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
General Sale in a couple of hours. 4 tickets per person. Don’t think it’s gonna make much difference if I’m honest

Thanks for info. Have you/anyone got a link? Im outsise the Uk on my phone so difficult to find. Is that 4 tickets per season ticket holder? We are 2 season ticket holders trying to buy 5 adult 1 child. Annoying as all friends and family numbers wiped with new site.

Also has anyone had any luck in adding friends and family back? Example my uncle old season ticket holder 4k points goes very occasionaly but gets me to buy. Now his details lost. Without him phoning up.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks for info. Have you/anyone got a link? Im outsise the Uk on my phone so difficult to find. Is that 4 tickets per season ticket holder? We are 2 season ticket holders trying to buy 5 adult 1 child. Annoying as all friends and family numbers wiped with new site.

Also has anyone had any luck in adding friends and family back? Example my uncle old season ticket holder 4k points goes very occasionaly but gets me to buy. Now his details lost. Without him phoning up.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Just had a text from City saying I can buy an extra 3 tickets if I need them (season ticket holder ) from 3pm today

ah i get it - so the west ham game last season where i was literally about to leave for the match and my 1 year old son was suddenly ill floppy and with a rash (from nowhere) so we rushed to A+E 2 hours before kick off. The fact i let my seat be empty and didn't sell it to the club of course means penalise me and ban me from the next match!

Cos that is what you are saying.

Why don't you re read your hitler post and realise not everyone who misses games and doesn't put it on the exchange or give it a friend is satan. Some people have family emergencies.

But it's always easier for the seat counters on this forum to brand everyone as people who "only turn up for the big games" and "buy the season ticket cos it's so cheap" (it isn't). I had to miss liverpool at home but was at Burnley. I guess the Burnley game was the "big game" eh..

(I'm in the east stand not the family stand btw)

Likely team? With England, Belgium, Brazil players not ready

......... Bravo
RB....Otamendi ..Laporte...Mendy
............Gundongan
........Silva...Bernardo
Mahrez....Kun......Sane

Not a bad side, but who plays RB?

......... Bravo
............Gundongan
........Silva...Bernardo
Mahrez....Kun......Sane

Danilo or, if he's still injured, Dinho

......... Bravo
............Gundongan
........Silva...Bernardo
Mahrez....Kun......Sane

Stones has already stated that he will return before the Charity Shield.

Danilo or, if he's still injured, Dinho

If the boys from Brazil come back 3 weeks after their defeat to Belgium that will be the 27th July.

I weeks training not enough especially considering some of the players will have 4 weeks of pre season behind them come 5th August.

Stones might want to come back early but Pep might prefer him to have time off, as it's going to be along season.

If the boys from Brazil come back 3 weeks after their defeat to Belgium that will be the 27th July.

I weeks training not enough especially considering some of the players will have 4 weeks of pre season behind them come 5th August.

Stones might want to come back early but Pep might prefer him to have time off, as it's going to be along season.

Neither played much. Perhaps they'd do 45mins each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.