Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been done to death, many people with different opinions. I said in my original post they’re stated as sell outs when they aren’t, simple as that. I’m not having we have that many season card holders not attending. Be it agencies, free tickets to schools whatever goes on there’s shit loads of empties. A whole end dedicated for a family stand is a main issue as you see is mainly there.

If you cant buy a ticket on match day , its a sell out , and fucking annoying when there are hundreds of empty seats at kick off time , not sure if other clubs sufffer from this problem but we are highlighted by all and sundry for the blue spaces in our stadium , the club needs to sort it out.

Just logged onto OS to book 6 tickets - 3 adult, 3 children.

Not a f**king chance!

Non of my friends and family are selected, I can't even buy for myself - supporter services not open till Monday now.

Useless site. Not gonna bother now.

Just changed all my settings after reading some posts on here. Sorted now.

Last edited:
A lot of family stand seats are kept by the club to issue in bulk to whoever they deem it necessary. It’s rows of seats left empty towards the front of the stand. Even the Chelsea game last season had them. I know because I moved to sit in one for the second half. I had the whole row to myself!
Usually these are reserved for junior teams

It’s been done to death, many people with different opinions. I said in my original post they’re stated as sell outs when they aren’t, simple as that. I’m not having we have that many season card holders not attending. Be it agencies, free tickets to schools whatever goes on there’s shit loads of empties. A whole end dedicated for a family stand is a main issue as you see is mainly there.
Why do I see you on every thread going on about empty seats — we have got a problem with the family stand and a bigger problem with Early leavers but this ain’t the empty seats thread and neither is every other thread u post on.. swear u must be a red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.