Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC we only just sold out Villa Park whilst Chelsea didn't as unsurprisingly they will travel a few miles to Wembley but not to Villa Park. We on the other will be slaughtered if we don't sell out Wembley and ask for an additional 20k tickets. In two minds about this one as no doubt both teams will be nowhere near full strength and the cost may be prohibitive especially as we can't book a cheap train as we don't know the kick off time

Chelsea didn’t even sell out the semi final this year so can’t see them selling out for this either.

I won’t be going. Did the Villa Park one but haven’t been to a Wembley one.

Been to all the Community Shield games because not being a season card holder just a mere Cityzen it is piss easy to get a ticket , can take sons and grandson and have great day out , plenty on here deride the Community Shield , but for some its a good opportunity to see our football club at Wembley , really glad the scum did not win the FA Cup Final my grandson would have been in danger from the MenIn Black/Rag Crew who as we know only target women and children.
Maybe Pep will play a fairly strong side , after all as the Rags say "its another title" and maybe we will see a couple of new signings making their debuts

Went to the Arsenal defeat in 2014.
Never again would i waste my time and money going all the way down there for a glorified friendly.
It should be a neutral venue ffs.
Boycott the fucker!
Agree with all of that, but 3 months and a game I maybe tempted.

Chances are I will go as it'll be chilled playing Chelsea rather than the cockney 'fuck off you Manc bastards' type shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.