Comparing Speeches: Clinton Vs Obama

and that's all up to the court's interpretation (-;

I think we are both taking the extreme ends here. I am assuming you are promoting a hardcore 100% free market, laizzez faire society and you maybe thinking I'm promoting a command economy where the government takes over control of the production of goods and services. So I think we're both wrong in making those assumptions.

Sorry,but this Palin woman has just got to have some very smelly laundry in the closet,(to mangle metaphors beyond recognition).
Soon it will come to light that she eats still-warm foetus's or likes kinky sex with well-hung masai tribesmen,(not her Iniut hubby).
Then we can all sit back and watch grandfather time die of shame,and Barack wins in a canter.
Remember where you read it first.

ha! your up early NF or have you been up all night? Well I hope your right. Its a big fucking gamble for the Reprobates, which sadly enough could work for them.........but it seems like this operative is so perfectly put together that even the most naive yank fuckwad would be able to at sense that something is amiss here.

Knight1979 said:
ha! your up early NF or have you been up all night? Well I hope your right. Its a big fucking gamble for the Reprobates, which sadly enough could work for them.........but it seems like this operative is so perfectly put together that even the most naive yank fuckwad would be able to at sense that something is amiss here.

Up all night,Knight,(liking that)!
Just can't believe that this woman is the personification of perfection we're being sold.
Would absolutely soil myself if she used her maiden speech as running mate to advocate legalising crystal meth,abolishing the church and finished by fellating Osama bin Laden.
Something just doesn't ring true here,and as soon as some hick from Anchorage sees traffic lights for the first time,she'll be giving up the beaver like a 5 dollar working girl.
And her husband is an eskimo,therefore chronically inbred.

You know, if Poco hadn't been so... I dunno... stupid/ victimised, I would've liked to hear her/ his take on the McCain/ Palin ticket and if it's what he/ she expected/ hoped for.

I'd like also to know whether Poco would be happy for Palin to run the White on the event of McCain's demise.

Shame I won't read an answer direct from Poco.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.