Comparison of every clubs form after 10 games v last season.

Gareth Barry Conlon

This is an interesting article based on some simple stats:

https://www.planetfootball.com/quic...ts-and-goal-tallies-to-this-time-last-season/

The highlights are, strong starts for the top 5:

Manchester City
Goals scored: -8
Goals conceded: -3

Liverpool
Goals scored: +3
Goals conceded: -12

Chelsea
Goals scored: +6
Goals conceded: -3

Arsenal
Goals scored: +5
Goals conceded: 0

Tottenham
Goals scored: -3
Goals conceded: +1

Not so good for the rags

Manchester United
Goals scored: -6
Goals conceded: +13

Looks like we're doomed! Anyone detected a rear wheel becoming detached? Just wait for the headline on Friday when Fulham turn us over like Burton did to Forest! 'Man City season begins to unravel!' Mind, they'd have that same headline were we to run in 6-1 winners!

First of all it would be a magnificent feat if we improved on last season's records, (I believe that we can btw).
Secondly, the teams whom we have played so far have included teams which we didn't play last season.
Thirdly, the teams which we did play in the first ten games last season were not necessarily played at the same venues as last season ( eg Liverpool ).
KDB was a big miss too.
I appreciate the research but it doesn't mean very much at all.

First of all it would be a magnificent feat if we improved on last season's records, (I believe that we can btw).
Secondly, the teams whom we have played so far have included teams which we didn't play last season.
Thirdly, the teams which we did play in the first ten games last season were not necessarily played at the same venues as last season ( eg Liverpool ).
KDB was a big miss too.
I appreciate the research but it doesn't mean very much at all.
What you're basically saying is that's why placings/trophies are decided at the end of the season when everyone's been played both home and away.

Bournemouth have made the biggest improvement and Newcastle have digressed the most according to those stats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.