Complacency

Can't see it, not this window. Although I did not a change in. Pep's tone and language at the less conference yesterday - he went from saying no business in January previously to he isn't the person to ask about who we sign or sell.

Sterling and even Mahrez can play centrally in a forward three. Personally I think sane could learn under pep to be devastating there too, kind of like Thierry Henry. If anything,more likely this year at least that we'd sign a wide player again who can play across a three.

I do think we will need a goal-getter once Sergio hangs up his boots in England, but the type of player we need by committing to this style of play means we need more than just a one dimensional scorer. That type of player is more rare, more coveted, unless we've got another Jesus on the radar then it will require a big deal.

To be honest, I personally think that is exactly what Manchester City needs right now, hot property signing to play in blue. If we can do it within our wage structure (or accept and incorporate an increase for top players in the near future as well) then that is when we may start being able to talk about the Mbappe and Martinez's of this world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.