Complete list of pre-season fixtures...

norfstander

Wondered if such a thing existed or if not wether we could cobble one together. Obviously the senior team's pre-season fixtures are quite easy to find, but less so for the junior sides, though news on games is reported quite widely I don't know of a complete list of upcoming games. I used to use the MCFC Reserves and Academy blog which is now defunct, but I see the authors have now joined forces with BlueMoon and so thought this the common sense place to try. The official site is a bit vague.

norfstander said:
Wondered if such a thing existed or if not wether we could cobble one together. Obviously the senior team's pre-season fixtures are quite easy to find, but less so for the junior sides, though news on games is reported quite widely I don't know of a complete list of upcoming games. I used to use the MCFC Reserves and Academy blog which is now defunct, but I see the authors have now joined forces with BlueMoon and so thought this the common sense place to try. The official site is a bit vague.

I asked the Mods to make a a pre season sticky so it could be updated but no response....come on Mods?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.