Completely Invisible

SebastianBlue

President, International Julian Alvarez Fan Club
After reading the David Silva thread, I thought it was only fair to point out that Nasri has done nothing for us so far. He has been completely invisible on the pitch. No shots, no goals, not even an assist. It's like he is not even there. How are we suppose to win if players like Nasri won't even show up for our beloved City in these important matches?

We really have to expect more. Just like with Silva. Yes, he created the best chance we had all match and it created a goal. Yes, he had a very high passing percentage and he held up the ball very well with really no passing outlets to speak of. Yes, at times he seemed the only midfielder looking to do more than cut Rag players down in stride. But is this good enough for us? No! We need someone who can singlehanded, without any help from any teammate, win a match. If City loses it is obviously because David Silva was not up for it. He should be ashamed. And we should be too for supporting him.

And again, don't start me on about Nasri.

LoveCity said:
Lets not even get started on Messi, utterly useless for us so far...

Couldn't put a foot right on the pitch today. Disgraceful.

The press pointed out that Tevez was missing today. I would like to point out that so was our defense. I haven't seen a worse breakdown since the US played Mexico in the Gold Cup.

SebastianBlue said:
After reading the David Silva thread, I thought it was only fair to point out that Nasri has done nothing for us so far. He has been completely invisible on the pitch. No shots, no goals, not even an assist. It's like he is not even there. How are we suppose to win if players like Nasri won't even show up for our beloved City in these important matches?

We really have to expect more. Just like with Silva. Yes, he created the best chance we had all match and it created a goal. Yes, he had a very high passing percentage and he held up the ball very well with really no passing outlets to speak of. Yes, at times he seemed the only midfielder looking to do more than cut Rag players down in stride. But is this good enough for us? No! We need someone who can singlehanded, without any help from any teammate, win a match. If City loses it is obviously because David Silva was not up for it. He should be ashamed. And we should be too for supporting him.

And again, don't start me on about Nasri.

Don't fret. Your answer is already here.

aguero47nwau3.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.