Compulsive liar

There was one when I was at college. He’d set up his bullshit rants. “Look at the snow out there, crisp” and then proceed to regale us with tales of motorcycle accidents on black ice. He came in bruised up which a shiner once and the tales of the underground fight scene spewed forth.

I got fed up of him in the end and put posters up around college that read
“BULLSHIT TUITION: SEE BILLY. FOR JUST FIVE POUNDS I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO TURN A TRIP TO THE SHOP FOR SOME FAGS INTO A DRAMATIC ENCOUNTER WITH A PYSCHO KICK-BOXER”

Shortly after the bullshit dried up.

I think the OP is a sex god whose insightful posts light up the forum like a beacon. If I ever meet him, then - immediately after shagging him rigid - I’ll buy him a crate of whatever he fancies.

Honestly.

Last edited:
We had one at work whatever you had or did he had done bigger better. Bit of a laugh between us in the end seeing what we could get him to out do us on. One day my colleague came over and said ffs, I told him I’d been to Tenerife he said he had been to elevenerife it was that bad not sure if he actually said it funny though
Knew someone like that. I once saw a double rainbow but it was not as good as the one he'd seen in Jamaica, everything was bigger and better. A bloke bought a Merc, really nice, not as good though as his Merc skl 659 convertible 100 mile to the gallon one that is so good he won't bring it too work.......

I’ve met a few over the years but just spent an hour or so with a complete fuckwit.
The lies were too many and too much to list but I feel exhausted having given him the time. Rather than call him on his BS I just sat back and let him go, feeling very tired from just witnessing it
I seriously wonder if some people who do this have some kind of mental illness. Sometimes it goes way beyond just being a bullshitter - some people just seem to be incapable of telling the truth even about the most mundane of things.

For example, I had a previous boss many years ago and he would lie about absolutely anything and everything, for no conceivable gain. Things like saying his wife's name was Barbara when actually is was Irene. Or like on a work call, you ask him where he is and he says he's in Plymouth when actually he's in Cambridge. It's like he just enjoyed lying.

Of course some people are just bullshitters trying to big up their otherwise dreary lives. There's plenty of them about too.

I’ve met a few over the years but just spent an hour or so with a complete fuckwit.
The lies were too many and too much to list but I feel exhausted having given him the time. Rather than call him on his BS I just sat back and let him go, feeling very tired from just witnessing it
David Cameron

Got one at work it’s fucking painful. Is it a mental illness? Whatever gets discussed at work about what people have he has either had it and it was shite or he has just got the newer better version, from teles to cars, clothing, holidays but it’s never seen. The best one was a few years back when 2 lads at work had log burners at home and used to collect a bit of wood they came across through work. This fella came into work one day saying he had got one so for 2 years the lads at work used to give him a share of the wood, which he thankfully accepted....one day another lad was round his house no log burner and a mountain of soaking wood piled up at the back of his garden.

He is ill. No other explanation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.