Compulsive liar

idahoblues

I’ve met a few over the years but just spent an hour or so with a complete fuckwit.
The lies were too many and too much to list but I feel exhausted having given him the time. Rather than call him on his BS I just sat back and let him go, feeling very tired from just witnessing it

I’ve met a few over the years but just spent an hour or so with a complete fuckwit.
The lies were too many and too much to list but I feel exhausted having given him the time. Rather than call him on his BS I just sat back and let him go, feeling very tired from just witnessing it
Serial liars. I know one -- an old friend who wound up in prison for securities fraud -- and another, who was a parent at my kids' school, but who I recognized quickly. He ended up sinking friends in some cockamamie Chinese bond deal. They are, truly, exhausting. Just don't given them money.

Oh, and also, I vaguely recall a couple have been POTUSes.

”I’ve got special skin.....”

Got one at work it’s fucking painful. Is it a mental illness? Whatever gets discussed at work about what people have he has either had it and it was shite or he has just got the newer better version, from teles to cars, clothing, holidays but it’s never seen. The best one was a few years back when 2 lads at work had log burners at home and used to collect a bit of wood they came across through work. This fella came into work one day saying he had got one so for 2 years the lads at work used to give him a share of the wood, which he thankfully accepted....one day another lad was round his house no log burner and a mountain of soaking wood piled up at the back of his garden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.