Computer predicts City to finish fourth

Spurs and Chelski will (on present form) deservedly finish above us and I wouldn't put it past liverpool to do the same as they are better than us at present

Then there is arsenal as well (who can be as flakey as us) and the rags.........who despite being shit at least have some sort of defensive plan!

I can say with some surety we won't get to 77 points this season.

10-5-2 from the last 17 games just ain't going to happen.

Beating last years tally is a realistic target but it will only be good enough for 6th place this season unless Everton get on a roll.

Last edited:
I would take 4th place now FULL STOP.

I just can't see how we can turn this around quickly enough unfortuately. If the Spuds batter us on Saturday, which is looking highly likely, we're fooked. I know there's still plenty of time but we need to either, sign a whole new defence who all gel this window (aint going to happen) or Pep needs to grow some and drop Bravo and accept that he'll have to put off his footballing revolution until he's got a young, settled defensive unit (including keeper) who are able to cope with his playing out from the back at all costs mentality. I think we need to battle like mad, the old way, for the rest of the season if we have any chance of top 4.

Computer must have had a virus. Run some McManaffee software or Savagesky and try again, then I'm pretty sure it will show us ending up 7th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.