CoMS Banner ideas

tueartsboots

London Blue link. Wythenshawe born and bred. Blueb
From OSC

Meeting with Football Club

Kevin and Tommy Muir had attended a meeting with the Football club.
The club wanted involvement of the Supporters groups in efforts to make the stadium more supporter friendly.

The football club had suggested installing banners from supporters on the third tier of the East Stand and Colin Bell stand.
The suggestion had been well received by those in attendance.

Tommy Muir suggested the installation of a banner that said “ Manchester a United free City for 99 years” This would roll over every year, similar to the one at Old Trafford.
The football club liked the idea.

Any ideas for banners from branches or individuals should be submitted to Kevin or Tommy by the 1st June.

Please please please let's not even mention United.

United having there 33 or whatever years was the saddest thing I had ever heard of and it was the greatest feeling to had them change it. Let's not stoop to the saem level.

We should be celebrating our own or at least make it sutle like the "Real Manchester" sign.

I'm deadly serious. If we but something up that even mentions United, I'll feel like the club has really lost it's soul.

tueartsboots said:
From OSC

Meeting with Football Club

Kevin and Tommy Muir had attended a meeting with the Football club.
The club wanted involvement of the Supporters groups in efforts to make the stadium more supporter friendly.

The football club had suggested installing banners from supporters on the third tier of the East Stand and Colin Bell stand.
The suggestion had been well received by those in attendance.

Tommy Muir suggested the installation of a banner that said “ Manchester a United free City for 99 years” This would roll over every year, similar to the one at Old Trafford.
The football club liked the idea.

Any ideas for banners from branches or individuals should be submitted to Kevin or Tommy by the 1st June.

I think the united one is a winner!

made it to over 200 posts without being called a rag but (Tin hat on stand by) this 100 years stuff is wrong its actually only 60 they played at Maine Road for a few seasons when the Swamp was bombed!!!! I remember someone posting on thread a while ago about doing one about their debt that would be funny

Thanks SpanishBlue. At least there's someone with what I'd call class.

(Tin Hat. Yikes)

I'd like 34 years and we're still here up.

Not sure what other people reckon but I think it shows the honesty and loyalty of the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.