Confirmed: Ferran Torres signs 5 year contract

So, 21m for this lad, when utd spunk 100m on Sancho we get 15% of that, basically he's almost a free transfer!
Is this organic or the utd way???? Thanks ed Woodward, we love you

@BlueMedic Absolutely

I think it demonstrates a couple of things - one, there is no question that, regrettably, Valencia has been a mess even before Lim's involvement but it persists (Which means their future can never be too great). Two, kid has been the subject of a media campaign against him and this interview will not improve it

He suggested that City came into the picture late, I can only assume/trust Pep & Txiki did their homework since I cannot say I know the personality of the player very well

All these folk thinking he’ll go to live in their area. Sorry but Eccles and especially Winton would be the best place for him! We’ve also got some good pitch and putt venues, better than Bruntwood Park. Heald Green? Nahhh not good enough. Eccles will take care of him lads and lassies. :-)

Slightly odd interview in general - obviously he had some grievances with the club and is speaking from the heart, but some bits reek of agent impact, the fact that Peter Lim should have been involved in his contract discussions, he should've been made captain and should have been made one of the highest paid players - he's a young prospect, it feels hard to believe those sorts of thoughts would be in his head without someone in his ear trying to get him to leave.

But hey ho, City are usually pretty good at getting people to realise how things work at this club and smacking down nonsense agents (if that becomes the case).

Hopefully does his talking on the pitch rather than in the media for us.

Yeah, we've had too many who think they're Dave Ewing's replacement anywhere on the pitch and want the accolades before they've kicked a ball. But, as you say, he'll soon find out how thick the butter is on his chip butties, and how many chips he's allowed before he can demand the ketchup!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.