Confirmed: Ferran Torres signs 5 year contract

He's our lad now and I hope he fulfils his promise with us, can't wait to see him in a blue shirt terrorising the opposition.

I hope so! Sounds like a tosser from that interview.

It stinks. He said he wanted to be one of the captains at the club he loves. BBC twisted & misquoted simply because we can negotiate a terrific deal for a highly rated player (in Spain at least) at a time when the rags are screamingly overpaying for Sancho. Instead of criticism for the rags for throwing money at players - they misquote our great signing

I won’t lie, I also think demanding the captaincy, a wage Valencia wouldn’t meet and that Peter Lim himself handled the negotiation make him sound a little big headed. Even if he felt that way I’m surprised City didn’t ask him not to comment on it. At the same time Valencia also sound like amateurs telling him directly that he’s fifth choice and offering him to other Spanish clubs. Doesn’t sound like a clean situation so I’m not going to judge him, I believe he’ll be professional at City and we will in turn look after him, as we do all our players.

You Don’t believe everything you read in the media - or do you???

A little concerned about some of his recent comments.

Either Valencia is toxic or he is.

I hope it's his former club and that he settles here well.

You Don’t believe everything you read in the media - or do you???
No, I hate the media with a passion and as much as I despise the BBC I’d struggle to see how they can put actual quotes down without verifying them first?

No, I hate the media with a passion and as much as I despise the BBC I’d struggle to see how they can put actual quotes down without verifying them first?

Hahaha. Of course, everything they say about us is true & it’s never slanted or twisted in a negative way. They also translate everything perfectly.

however- on Sky tonight a Spanish reporter was eulogising about him in terms of his skill; ability; achievements to date; potential & personality. But - hey - The unbiased Beeb must be right.

Hahaha. Of course, everything they say about us is true & it’s never slanted or twisted in a negative way. They also translate everything perfectly.

however- on Sky tonight a Spanish reporter was eulogising about him in terms of his skill; ability; achievements to date; potential & personality. But - hey - The unbiased Beeb must be right.
Chill your jets lol I understand how the media can manipulate and twist a story but it’s rarely ever done with direct quotes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.