Confirmed: Ferran Torres signs 5 year contract

For those that are worried about his temperament, don't. City do full due diligence on any player that they're seriously intereted in signing and would walk awayfrom anyone that would deem to be a risk in that respect.

So we’re not using the same person that did the due diligence on Joey Barton then?

A bit surprised we went for this player purely because I don't think we have a weakness in that position. However perhaps City have got to the point where we need to make changes, and pressure everyone to keep their standards high.

A bit surprised we went for this player purely because I don't think we have a weakness in that position. However perhaps City have got to the point where we need to make changes, and pressure everyone to keep their standards high.
I think that there is a relationship between City and Valencia that allows us to get bargains as and when they arrive.
Possibly they need cash and with a history of the David Silva success story we helped each other out.
Other clubs will be in similar financial situations as a result of Covid 19 so a sale of assets may be forced upon them? I note Arsenal have cut jobs to get a buying at sale prices but our advert to all is we buy at a price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.