Confirmed: Ferran Torres signs 5 year contract

A bit surprised we went for this player purely because I don't think we have a weakness in that position. However perhaps City have got to the point where we need to make changes, and pressure everyone to keep their standards high.
We do have a weakness, we just sold Sane. Mahrez and Sterling are the two out and out wingers in the team. We need different options either off the bench or when starting.

Looks a talent going by the YouTube video's i've seen.
Yeah i know, you can make most players look like Maradona on YouTube

A bit surprised we went for this player purely because I don't think we have a weakness in that position. However perhaps City have got to the point where we need to make changes, and pressure everyone to keep their standards high.
Really?, we have not been the same team since the Sane injury then sale. Massive loss for us. Sterling has also been affected, never as good on the left, and Sane was the perfect foil for him.
Still to be convinced about Mahrez , great footballer but still goes missing in far too many games.
Torres a huge talent, a very exciting signing.

For those that are worried about his temperament, don't. City do full due diligence on any player that they're seriously intereted in signing and would walk awayfrom anyone that would deem to be a risk in that respect.

My feeling as well but I would also say you can have the best intentions but sometimes things can be overlooked. I would hope the Marca interview and other rumours are just that, negative stories to mitigate his departure. He's young so anything is possible and a switch to new league, team, coach etc can be a difficult adaptation for a player who is not level headed

Of course, Valencia is dysfunctional in so many respects that I am sure Pep would not choose unwisely. The good is that on the pitch, he is a hard working player so that undoubtedly should translate to success at City

I'm looking forward to seeing him on the pitch tbh

May be he is the solution for that forward who can play just behind striker, who can be in the end of our crosses, a felix/martinez type of player who we are interested. 1/2 years down the lane we will be seeing that part. Who knows ? Like Ronado. As he himself said he is very ambitious.

is there any interview by any of the players out there yet seem strange that neither has done 1, it just camera person and 1 more, over 2 meters apart

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.