Confirmed: Ferran Torres signs 5 year contract

I like that he took 21. Shows respect and also balls that he has the stuff to wear such a legends number.

SSN said this morning his fee was 37m.

I thought it was more like low 20s?
I mentioned this on another thread. At the point Chelsea signed Chilwell, Jim White on SSN stated a fee in excess of 50 million. They then put a figure up of 50 million for Chelsea's players in, while the BBC article stated 45 million. For Torres they put 37 million up.
It's the same reason they don't show Sane as a player out, as heaven forbid if City weren't displayed as the highest spenders and the reason football finances are fucked!

Sorry but not happy at someone else wearing number 21 should of been retired

We will have no numbers left if we retired all our recent legends numbers.

How can we retire David's but not Aguero and how can you move on in history without a number 10 shirt upfront.

In 50 years time, our new number 110 will prove a massive hit.

Not for me. MVF died in awful circumstances and we retired 23. I fully understand why we did that, but I'm against us retiring shirt numbers personally.
If we retire daves then we should retire; 42, 10, 4, 2, which is ridiculous

I think it's great that Torres backs himself to wear the 21 shirt, big shirt to fill and he obviously feels he can do it justice, that can only be good for him and city .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.