Confirmed: Nathan Ake signs 5 year contract

Really good and clever defender. What I’m most curious about is if Ake can step up with players around him that are all a class better than at Bournemouth (with all due respect to the Bournemouth players and coach).

The Dutch pundits have been critical so far. And they don’t like Dutch players going to City as well. Time for Ake to deliver humble pie.

Last edited:
Only have to browse the Bournemouth forum or read what his ex colleagues are tweeting about him to see we have signed a very good person as well as a very good player. I love these kinda signings personally, a player who is desperate and determined to prove himself at city. This quote sums him up.

“I know I’m going to have to work hard to get into the side, but that’s what I’m here to do. I’ll do whatever I can to make an impact and help the team win silverware.”

Another good signing, with the best years ahead of him. Welcome to City Nathan. Now let's get Koulibaly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.