Confirmed: Nathan Ake signs 5 year contract

Think Otamendi is certain to go (hopefully)

I think Garcia will be gone (Barca(

If the Newcastle takeover had gone through maybe Stones would have gone there but now I cant see it

Stones Koulibaly, Laporte and Ake is a strong 4 for centre half.
I think you might be right. I’d love to see Stones come good and think he still might. I suspect Garcia will be on his way home which would be a real pity but understandable. We do have Harwood-Bellis ready to step up though.

Great buy and less than half what the scum paid for the pedestrian slab head.

He brings the balance back to the squad, brilliant signing and I can't wait to see how he gets on.

Another good signing, with the best years ahead of him. Welcome to City Nathan. Now let's get Koulibaly.
I don’t think we’re gonna go for him mate . I think it’s gonna be Ruben Dias or one of the players from Spain

More reliable than Stones and less error prone than Otamendi. The departure of both of those will essentially finance this transfer and it makes perfect sense. Think he'll thrive in our system and offer us much needed pace in the back.

Probably already posted, but have you seen all the comments from Bournemouth fans on Twitter? Class acts.

We have signed a gem. He’ll slot into the squad perfectly as by all accounts he is the nicest human being to ever live. Got all the attributes we need for defending large open spaces too. And left sided, and homegrown.

Top signing.

I’d say both mate, just not progressed like he should have and Pep doesn’t trust him.
If we are guessing then I would say they haven’t helped his cause and slowed his progress slightly.
Not sure if he would have got to Grips with the holding mid role. but maybe Ake will.
People have made up the trust bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.