Congrats Lionesses

Special shout out to our own Steph Houghton, a long time captain of the England Womens Team and unexxplicably left out for this tournament.
I think she has been injured nearly all season? However who is the bald **** on ssn at the moment who just said “even though Steph Houghton was potentially fit in April she was no longer needed”. Utter ****. Steph must have been devastated not to have been involved yesterday, she has always done her country proud and to be not involved due to injury and then be spoken about like that, Anton someone? A shit presenter and a shit ****

Last edited:
Searches for Manchester City women's games have surged by 3,000%, according to data from AceOdds.

It was Manchester City's Chloe Kelly who scored the winning goal in extra time and sealed the deal for England.

Searches for games in the WSL shot up on average by 1,378% across the top 10 clubs following yesterday's game.

Meanwhile, overall searches for 'women's football tickets' reached a five-year peak.

Special shout out to our own Steph Houghton, a long time captain of the England Womens Team and unexxplicably left out for this tournament.
Really? She played a total of 5 games all season for us because of injury. Didn't play a competetive game after her recovery. Not surprising she didn't make the final squad at all

Yes many congratulations to England did the whole country proud

Might be me but I hate this "lionesses" tag we don't call the men lions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.