Congratulations City

Well I'm just happy that we've gone through top of the group. We didnt do it the way I would have done it but it's a great achievement anyway. Well done all concerned, even the twatty manager.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
bluemoon1078 said:
Why not say thank you City for winning away in Germany?
more like thank fuck city won at Schalke

What a stupid attitude! we went away to the number 1 seeds in the group and won, it is amazingly unfair not to give credit for that performance! Ridiculous!

bluemoon1078 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
city finished top of the group, all i have to say is thank you PSG

Exactly, too many would rather look at the negatives rather than the good in City, why not realise that the point against PSG was ok rather than being a huge disappointment!

unfortunately there are people on here who seem to be happy when we fail, I am always positive and wont here anything against City! (check my threads) Gloryhunters F*ck off as a fan for over 40 years through thick and thin, back City and keep the faith!

I am sick of people who expect the likes of Hughes to produce instant success, it is no coincidence the likes of Baconose and Wenger have been at their clubs longest (and built teams!) that have the greatest success, so PLEASE be patient!

bluemoon1078 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
more like thank fuck city won at Schalke

What a stupid attitude! we went away to the number 1 seeds in the group and won, it is amazingly unfair not to give credit for that performance! Ridiculous!
i will admit that that was one of the best performances all season but if you look at the table schalke finished bottom of the group

Well I'm just happy that we've gone through top of the group. We didnt do it the way I would have done it but it's a great achievement anyway. Well done all concerned, even the twatty manager.

Trigger said:
bluemoon1078 said:

Exactly, too many would rather look at the negatives rather than the good in City, why not realise that the point against PSG was ok rather than being a huge disappointment!

unfortunately there are people on here who seem to be happy when we fail, I am always positive and wont here anything against City! (check my threads) Gloryhunters F*ck off as a fan for over 40 years through thick and thin, back City and keep the faith!

I am sick of people who expect the likes of Hughes to produce instant success, it is no coincidence the likes of Baconose and Wenger have been at their clubs longest (and built teams!) that have the greatest success, so PLEASE be patient!

Hughes also only won 4 of his first 17 games at Blackburn, but he went on to do very well and by the way finish above Sven's team!!!!!!!!!

Some of the Tools on here will look very stupid by the end of the season and i shall be reminding them of their hysterical bullshit posts.

bluemoon1078 said:
Trigger said:

Hughes also only won 4 of his first 17 games at Blackburn, but he went on to do very well and by the way finish above Sven's team!!!!!!!!!

Some of the Tools on here will look very stupid by the end of the season and i shall be reminding them of their hysterical bullshit posts.
well said bluemoon

Paulmcfc2703 said:
i will admit that that was one of the best performances all season but if you look at the table schalke finished bottom of the group

Yes, largely because we went over there and beat them! surely you can see that? if they beat us they would have topped the group! it was a tremendous performance and result no matter how you try and put a downer on it!

If we win the next couple of matches most of the Hughes out brigade will not post, I am still open minded I am not that sure about Hughes yes I have my doubts, but I am prepared to give him a chance, well the next couple of matches, and I am pretty sure that it ADUG thinking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.