Congratulations Joe Hart

Celtic are straight into the group stages next season. Rangers will be too if they beat Frankfurt, in Pot 1.

You've proved you have no idea what you're talking about.
Strong indicators pointing in that direction. I’m glad someone else noticed. Cheers

You’re entitled to your opinion, doesn’t make it true.

the fact he’s not played for England in over 5 years or been selected Shows there is some truth to it.

at 30 years old he should of been in his prime playing for club and country.

He wasnt he was barely getting game time game time at Burnley, played once at spurs & was rated one of the worst players to have played for Torino in the season he was there. West Ham said no to keeping him.

only defending him as he plays for you. And yes he’s better than McGregor

the fact he’s not played for England in over 5 years or been selected Shows there is some truth to it.

at 30 years old he should of been in his prime playing for club and country.

He wasnt he was barely getting game time game time at Burnley, played once at spurs & was rated one of the worst players to have played for Torino in the season he was there. West Ham said no to keeping him.

only defending him as he plays for you. And yes he’s better than McGregor
My opinion is he won’t play Internationally either. Like you I am entitled to it, but again it may not be true. Neither of us know if he will really find his form. He just might, my opinion again is I doubt that very much, but he fucking might. As for NcGreggor, I think he’s fucking brilliant, always have. The amount the fucker saved from you thought certain goals, haunts me still. One of the best we have ever produced. The ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.