Congratulations - PL2 Champions! (As a result of beating Leeds)

Outside of the usual suspects, I can't see any of the others getting a sniff at city.

I like the look of Galvez though. It wasn't his best game but he acquitted himself well for the youngest in the side. He seemed to gain confidence as the match wore on.

Well done lads, great effort to repeat last season's success. Well done Leeds on the record crowd. Thank you City+ for being able to watch this from afar.

Outside of the usual suspects, I can't see any of the others getting a sniff at city.

I like the look of Galvez though. It wasn't his best game but he acquitted himself well for the youngest in the side. He seemed to gain confidence as the match wore on.
Yep,McAtee and Lavia are ready and need the opportunity

With a tad more consistency and a bit more growth/strength maybe Edozie too.

Hopefully Delap,but,while he is a handful and can put the ball in the net,im not convinced he has the full ingredients to make it here.

Yep,McAtee and Lavia are ready and need the opportunity

With a tad more consistency and a bit more growth/strength maybe Edozie too.

Hopefully Delap,but,while he is a handful and can put the ball in the net,im not convinced he has the full ingredients to make it here.

Whats your thoughts on Kayky?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.