Congratulations Stevenage!

Balti

Congratulations Stevenage! Have a soft spot for them after living there watching them a bit as a non-league side 20-odd years ago when they should have been promoted to the league but the ground wasn't ready by the set date even though it was ready in plenty of time for the season.

Like this season they had a couple of great FA Cup runs holding Newcastle and giving Brum a good game away. The excitement in the town was palpable then so I can imagine them celebrating this in style.

Not bad for a side that I watched play in the lower reached of the Isthmian League when rivals Hitchin were considered the bigger side!

Back to back promotions. Well done the Boro!

(Edit : why on earth make Stevenage and Torquay fans travel all the way to the swamp. No wonder the crowd was paltry. Bristol would have been better. Who are these absolute twats that make such shite decisions without considering the fans one fucking bit)

im from stevenage always been a city fan but keep my eye on them cant beleave they managed it gonna be a struggle next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.