Congratulations Wales

FantasyIreland

A magnificent achievement,especially (Bale aside) given the resources they have had to work with.

Very much looking forward to our encounter.

A shame for Zinc,and Ukraine,of course.....qualification would added a little bit of positivity in an otherwise dire and despicable situation.

Ukraine the better side on the day but we deserved to be on the right side of lady luck for a change.
Thought the fans from both sides made it a great occasion.
Pity the finals are in fucking Qatar

Ukraine the better side on the day but we deserved to be on the right side of lady luck for a change.
Thought the fans from both sides made it a great occasion.
Pity the finals are in fucking Qatar
Lady Luck indeed.
A lot of people seem to have forgotten when Wales were dumped out by the cheating Cnut Joe Jordan handball at Anfield back in the 70s.

Errrrrrr..... NO!!!

After their players wild celebrations when England lost to Iceland, I've always taken great delight in every Welsh football failure (and there's a lot of them).... and I'll be cheering as hopefully England, Iran and the USA send them home to a humiliating early exit
I think the day will never dawn when one of the other three home countries cheers themselves hoarse rooting for an England win. They'll probably slip a quid or two on England victories but say nowt to their mates! So I feel totally free to reciprocate.

Giggs can watch from his cell.....
Hope to god that Giggs is found guilty, for justice reasons.
On a football front, the team spirit that Rob Page has nurtured is very impressive. He has been brilliant in his interviews, considering he has only previously managed Northampton and Port Vale.
Though, Wales were a tad fortunate yesterday and he could have made earlier and more substitutions (familiar ?).
The most important thing for Wales is that the people in charge never let that tw#t Ryan Wilson, anywhere near the squad.
He deserves to suffer for all his despicable acts and Wales football authorities need to show him the same irrelevance he showed the Welsh shirt and it's supporters...

I think the day will never dawn when one of the other three home countries cheers themselves hoarse rooting for an England win. They'll probably slip a quid or two on England victories but say nowt to their mates! So I feel totally free to reciprocate.
That’s a sweeping statement and so incorrect.
It’s the vocal ones who love to be partisan and sound anti English. I can’t speak for The Irish or Scottish but there is a large contingent of Welsh who support England unless they play each other.

Last edited:
That’s a sweeping statement and so incorrect.
It’s the vocal ones who love to be partisan and sound anti English. I can’t speak for The Irish or Scottish but there is a large contingent of Welsh who support England unless they place each other.
I stand educated. But I will have a glance at the sports section of The Daily Post the week before the game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.