Conor Mcgregor punching an OAP

He's a cvnt,always has been

Feral chav - seen him act the big cock about 5 times pre fight and I think he has lost 3 of the ones I have seen. Thick as pig shit - will hopefully get his karma.

Would imagine he will get sued a lot, spend too much, get split from his Mrs and generally be a ****. Potentially end up skint.

No doubt he supports either the rags or Liverpool as well. Therefore he is a total thunder ****.

He's a cvnt,always has been

That's not true though, take it from someone in Dublin that would know.

Starting out he wasn't like this at all.

The Mayweather money changed everything. Doesn't help that he's hanging around with some very dodgy characters. I won't say more but google is your friend, or just ask Ewan McKenna who is looking for him :-)

mind that story he kicked the shit into some old fella and it turned out to be the dad of a well known Dublin hitman, was paid 200k not to take him out for it...

Plus him cheating flat out on the wife. Hes in with the Kinahans and its only going to end one way.

"decks old man over whiskey shots"

Anyone who knows anything about whiskey know you don't down it like a shot.

The Kinahans have been involved with most of the fighters in Ireland which is why we havnt seen any big fights in Dublin for a long long time. Any fighter attack to MTK Global is screwed down here. They wont get any fights with those fighters on the bills being promoted due to gangland shit. McGregor if involved with them is a clown doesnt need to be as he has plenty of cash so really no need compared to the lads fighters trying to earn a living and these guys come in offering good contracts so they can turn pro and box for living yet there living off drug money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.