Conor Sammon

levets

Team supported
City
So, he was incorrectly sent off!

Ban/Red Card rescinded... Referee cocking up didn't have much effect on the game did it?

Too many errors just lately

edited for the pedantic Herbert....

Re: Connor Salmon

Blue Si O.B said:
wigan would have lay down any way, it a guaranteed 6 points for united wigan have NEVER taken points from united at the swamp.
And with these kind of decisions they'll never have a chance to do so.

The standard of refereeing this season has been woeful imo. That's across the board too, I'm not talking about any biased, just ineptness.

I can't believe they have stuck by the decision to send off/ban the Wolves player; an absolute joke!

I see that Milijas for Wolves had his upheld! IMO his was even less of a red than Salmons. Maybe the FA are trying to protect the incompetent Atwell on this one.

to be fair, wigan gave a decent account of themselfs in the 1st half but after watching Evens not get sent off, then seeing thier own sent off then a very soft penalty go against them, no wonder they collapsed 2nd half as they probably thought whats the point in trying.

hertsblue said:
to be fair, wigan gave a decent account of themselfs in the 1st half but after watching Evens not get sent off, then seeing thier own sent off then a very soft penalty go against them, no wonder they collapsed 2nd half as they probably thought whats the point in trying.

Soft penalty? Did anybody think it was? Then we get Clattenburg denying Silva a pen at the bridge. To be the best league in the world, they need to sort out the ref's and get goal line technology

super_city_si said:
I see that Milijas for Wolves had his upheld! IMO his was even less of a red than Salmons. Maybe the FA are trying to protect the incompetent Atwell on this one.
Outrageous that the milias red has been upheld. If that is a red they may as well ban tackling. That decision is either corrupt or they literally have a blind person making the decision. Disgraceful.

Connor Salmon

super_city_si said:
problem is these days is any tackle you go into with a straight leg and slightly off the ground could be interpreted as a red card challenge. Highly likely to get overturned as the fa really want to support the refs original decision.

levets said:
So, he was incorrectly sent off!

Ban/Red Card rescinded... Referee cocking up didn't have much effect on the game did it?

Too many errors just lately

errors? it was an pefect example of keeping to the plan.

send him off, get 5-0 then recind it. perfect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.