Considering becoming a vegetarian

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BlueSam, 2 Sep 2009.

1. BlueSam

BlueSam

used to really love bacon and steak etc, now im not so sure id miss it....anyone else on here one?

2. nelsons willie

nelsons willie

i worked with a vegan.it took all her strength just to stand up..her face was covered in spots and one day she passed wind and the entire warehouse emptied.not recommended.we are meat eaters.giving up bacon butties,ive never heard anything so ridiculous lol

3. Lmarkham-blueblood

Lmarkham-blueblood

think about it, if god diddnt want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of food?

Blue Mist likes this.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. MCFC-alan88

MCFC-alan88

Bwahaa classic.

5. clarkie_ni

clarkie_ni

its human nature to eat other animals.

6. BlueSam

BlueSam

i dont wana become vegan or go mad, ive just noticed past few months my diet has been shifting steadily away from meat, if i were to have meat now id want it organic at least (provided i could afford it), keep getting images of a sad looking cow whenever i bite into a burger lol

had a mcdonalds veggie burger though, was gash.. (so exactly the same as the rest of their menu)...

i think my new found addiction to cheese and pickle sarnies may be the cause of this new found vegetarianism...

it cant be that bad though, theres enough of them about, they arent all dropping like flies

Kirkstall Blue likes this.
  7. svennis pennis

svennis pennis

No!

You need meat, of course you can live without it, but you will not be as healthy as you should be. Vitamin supplements are pointless as well. Dont think they will substitute what you are missing. You will also watch your complexion turn from healthy to peaky in a matter of weeks.

If you dont feel like eating bacon and steak then dont! Just keep a balanced diet of fish and chicken, lighter meats but dont just stop eating meat because you reckon you can do without it. Ive got mates that have gone Veggie because they cant afford to eat meat and they are fairly unhealthy and say they have noticed it physically.

8. johnmc

johnmc

You will not change anything

9. Blue Smarties

Blue Smarties

10. MCFC-alan88

MCFC-alan88