Conspiracies

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Got sent this video by a QAnon mate. It's pretty shocking to watch now in this far more censorious era so if the mods want it removed then that's their call but shows the double standards when it comes to male and female paedophilia/law-breaking.

Had the misfortune of chatting to a flat earther in the pub not so long ago and I asked her if the earth was flat then why doesn't all the sea water fall off the edge and she said that their is a wall of Ice around the whole edge preventing this happening.

I asked her if she believed in global warming which she said yes to so that was the only thing we agreed upon accept her theory would lead to no sea at all and mine to rising sea levels. I should have left an ignore sticky on her head.

Ahh the great ice wall argument, absolutely stunning.

Absolutely nothing wrong with conspiracy theories as long as the person reading about them does so with an open mind and applies critical thinking. If a subject makes you curious investigate it and form your own opinions based on the details you research.

There is enough going on in the world to make be think at least some of these theories have some merit to them but likewise there are others that I believe to be utter rubbish. There is then a shitload in the middle that I have never researched.

For example i have concerns about the official story about 9-11, however I don't go along with every theory raised about it.

The Royal family being decended from Lizards I don't believe.
The flat earth theory I don't believe.

Years ago the thought of a celebrity Peadophile ring would have been dismissed as a conspiricy but just look at what has come to light over the last 10 years, Saville, Epstien, Cyril Smith for example.

Got sent this video by a QAnon mate. It's pretty shocking to watch now in this far more censorious era so if the mods want it removed then that's their call but shows the double standards when it comes to male and female paedophilia/law-breaking.

I just watched that from start to end. Beyond mentioning the pitchfork inspiring P word, what are you trying to say, exactly?

Pre 9/11 in the 90s I worked in a Rochdale cotton mill turned into units. During the summer months we employed school boys from the Muslim community to in a way pick cotton (actually they picked the trimmed edges of Kevlar cloth, the staple length of the cloth trim was spot on for carding back into a usable product)

We became friends with the lads and shared a brew room and dinner table with them,..The school children often talked about how the opium trade from Pakistan was fundamental to the spread of Islam and how they were (as schoolchildren) encouraged to shag "English slags" At the time i thought it was bollox i was more concerned about NI.

Sounds looking back like a conspiracy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.