Conspiracy theories......

@Ric is actually an advanced AI being tested and refined by GCHQ for the purpose of manipulating northern football fans in to supporting pro-UAE relations and government policy.

Bluemoon is actually the field testing platform and is populated by many LLM chatbots like @domalino, @kaz7, @tolmie's hairdoo, @gordondaviesmoustache, and myself to maintain engagement and influence.

Good to see Le Tiss back in the frame;

View attachment 111818

Workington for WTF?
How fitting. WTF?

Looked on their website and at the merchandise.
How could I resist the 8 Chakras Orgonite Shungite Precious Metal Shavings & Crystal Hearts for just £59.95

A selection of precious metal shavings, crystals and minerals set in resin
Includes: Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye, Crown and Soul Star
Orgonite, shungite and precious metals and crystals are know to help with reducing electromagnetic waves and negative energy and to promote better sleep and well being

Could buy a God Bless the USA bible for that!

I wonder what sovereign Pete’s shtick is? Haha!
Fucking bellends.

With zero research done on my part - I’m guessing almost certainly something to do with the “Sovereign Citizen” guff. Freemen of the land, you are your own country so don’t have to pay taxes etc.

Laughed out of every court on the planet.

Workington for WTF?
How fitting. WTF?

Looked on their website and at the merchandise.
How could I resist the 8 Chakras Orgonite Shungite Precious Metal Shavings & Crystal Hearts for just £59.95

A selection of precious metal shavings, crystals and minerals set in resin
Includes: Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye, Crown and Soul Star
Orgonite, shungite and precious metals and crystals are know to help with reducing electromagnetic waves and negative energy and to promote better sleep and well being

Could buy a God Bless the USA bible for that!

If you just use enough words like energy, vibrations, chakras, aura you can basically charge whatever you want for something and some new age spiritualist will buy it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.