constant BS from trafford(merged)

Re: constant bullsh1t from trafford.

Mancini's experience will be vital in the coming months. So glad we have someone at the helm who has been there and done it time and time again.

The squad isn't inexperienced either with the likes of Silva, Yaya, Kolo, Clichy, Dzeko and Mario who have all won titles in the past. Then of course there is Tevez.

Bring it on you red cunts.

its also the same before every game against them. with sky churning out every ex utd player they can find to have thier say

Re: Schmeichel: City will bottle it

Are united paying these people to come out and make a statement? No other club has as many former players or pundits doing it to this extent. Next up- eric djemba djemba on what it takes to win the league.

Talk is cheap, the lack of reaction speaks volumes and rebounds straight back in their face. They lack any sense of class or dignity.

Rags..

Everyweek there's 3-4 articles in the news from Bacon chops, ex-players and current players talking about how the pressure is on City and they have the "experience" behind them bollocks..

Wonder who's turn it will be next week, it's becoming a cliche.

Can't wait till they come to our ground and we fucking dick them.

Fuck me, that must be nearly all of em. There can't be many more ex rags left alive to tell us how shit we are and how great they are.

What next? Derek Acorah interviews George Best and tells us why Duncan Edwards thinks Utd will beat City to the title.

Re: we are going to bottle it.

Definitely strange things afoot at the club right now. Bottling it is top of the agenda.

Re: PETER SCHMEICHEL: MANCHESTER CITY WILL BOTTLE IT

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
PETER SCHMEICHEL: CAN SUCK MY ARSE

PMSL, I was thinking the same but used "Big Fat Hairy Cock" (which funnily is an Steve Coogan tag line) as a substitute

To think I had time for that guy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It makes me laugh.

The only rise it gets is from other blues.

I can just see Aguero, Silva and Yaya lying awake at night worrying what messrs Macari, Blackmore, Schmeichel, Robson, et al have to say.

More pertinent, perhaps, are the United players who feel the need to talk us down.

Rooney, aside, because he's just a gobshite, it is Jones, Smalling and Young insisting we don't have the experience.

They are trying to convince themselves more than anything else.

You break belief by breaking hearts. That means winning each and every time.

...Until we hear the inevitable cry, 'what an amazing job we have done keeping it going right to the end, against a team that has spent £10bn and not had an injury or suspension to speak of.'

tolmie's hairdoo said:
It makes me laugh.

The only rise it gets is from other blues.

I can just see Aguero, Silva and Yaya lying awake at night worrying what messrs Macari, Blackmore, Schmeichel, Robson, et al have to say.

More pertinent, perhaps, are the United players who feel the need to talk us down.

Rooney, aside, because he's just a gobshite, it is Jones, Smalling and Young insisting we don't have the experience.

They are trying to convince themselves more than anything else.

You break belief by breaking hearts. That means winning each and every time.

...Until we hear the inevitable cry, 'what an amazing job we have done keeping it going right to the end, against a team that has spent £10bn and not had an injury or suspension to speak of.'

What experience do they have?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.