Constant Privacy Pop-up.

LWashington

I'm getting the "We value your privacy" pop-up on every thread or page on the forum. It won't seem to go away no matter what options I try.

privacy.jpg

Yes I have. Windows 10 and firefox.
Do you have any Add-ons installed on FF? And which.

also regarding your screenshot, the section at the bottom looks a little odd. I’ve had a similar message (the stuff above that last bit) multiple times over the years , but I can’t remember ever seeing the bottom bit, which is rather odd in its wording.

also regarding your screenshot, the section at the bottom looks a little odd. I’ve had a similar message (the stuff above that last bit) multiple times over the years , but I can’t remember ever seeing the bottom bit, which is rather odd in its wording.

Quite a few but I've disabled them all on bluemoon and it's still happening. I cleared my cookies and it them worked fine for a few minutes then it broke again. So I'm guessing it some sort of cokkie problem.

I'd consider that slightly worrying myself as I've never seen it either and random clickable links are never usually a good thing.

@LWashington I'm guessing it's not a case of you're clearing your browser history on exit if it's happening on every page change? I'd start by cleaning your PC How To Remove Adware, Unwanted Ads & Malware to be sure it's not something nasty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.