Contact with Current or Ex City players

Man_City_Loyal

Morning All,

Hope somebody can help me here.

A very good friend of mine isn't doing very well at the moment and very ill.

Wanting to cheer him up a little bit and thought about seeing if someone from the club could either visit him or get in contact with him during these times, to cheer him up.

Does anybody know the right way of going about it?

Any help is really appreciated, I asked my friend at the weekend who his two favorite City players of all time are (Colin Bell & Vincent Kompany) and would love to have some form of interaction between them.

Thanks for reading and hopefully someone can help me.

Danny Wilson might be a good person to contact.

Edit - Can't find the emails in my inbox. Sorry mate. @Ric might be able to help.

Last edited:
There's a charities dept. Contact details can be found in the small lettering at the bottom of the page on the official website.

I contacted them last season about a fan who was very unwell. It took a while for them to deal with my request but they did eventually. I think they may prioritise given all the details. I only asked for a card or message of support. The recipient was pleased with what he got.

Morning All,

Hope somebody can help me here.

A very good friend of mine isn't doing very well at the moment and very ill.

Wanting to cheer him up a little bit and thought about seeing if someone from the club could either visit him or get in contact with him during these times, to cheer him up.

Does anybody know the right way of going about it?

Any help is really appreciated, I asked my friend at the weekend who his two favorite City players of all time are (Colin Bell & Vincent Kompany) and would love to have some form of interaction between them.

Thanks for reading and hopefully someone can help me.
Have PM'd you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.