Conte gone

You get offered a 3 year contract at £9m a year and you know you're getting the full £27m even if you're sacked after 6 months and take the next 2 and a half years off, what would you do, turn it down?

i see the money carrot chelsea dangle in front of a good manager but i don't understand why you take it, if you have dreams about being a good manager,its got to be right when your a top manager with a vision and bright future in the game, and any gamble like chelsea must be one of the last chances and any hope of being at another top club when you are getting the sack after 2 seasons and the money can not be the answer if you are hungry for building something long term

chelsea are just killing the role of a major manager's job and turning it into a poison chalice that other clubs are start to seek, how can you work under that amount of pressure knowing your only months from moving on and getting the sack and that's after winning a double ??? chelsea are in danger of going over the top and i can see a very ugly end in sight there is no future plans in place at chelsea and there is a limit to the money being spent and when you keep sacking and bring in new managers like they do then the value in players being signed and sold catches up with you and money down the drain

i see the money carrot chelsea dangle in front of a good manager but i don't understand why you take it, if you have dreams about being a good manager,its got to be right when your a top manager with a vision and bright future in the game, and any gamble like chelsea must be one of the last chances and any hope of being at another top club when you are getting the sack after 2 seasons and the money can not be the answer if you are hungry for building something long term

chelsea are just killing the role of a major manager's job and turning it into a poison chalice that other clubs are start to seek, how can you work under that amount of pressure knowing your only months from moving on and getting the sack and that's after winning a double ??? chelsea are in danger of going over the top and i can see a very ugly end in sight there is no future plans in place at chelsea and there is a limit to the money being spent and when you keep sacking and bring in new managers like they do then the value in players being signed and sold catches up with you and money down the drain
Mate taking a job at Chelsea, Real Madrid or either of the Milan Clubs isn't a gamble, getting sacked by these lads doesn't hurt your reputation.

Mate taking a job at Chelsea, Real Madrid or either of the Milan Clubs isn't a gamble, getting sacked by these lads doesn't hurt your reputation.

i think it does matey and chelsea to where next is never a top top job unless you call united at top job jose to united was the only option for him and them and even he is fucking them up big time and will be his last big job in club football before moving onto international football very soon

if your young and hungry never go to chelsea as manager because it will be the end of you, could you see pep rocking up at chelsea he knows you will be finished in 2 seasons and a big black mark next to your name on your CV saying you could not do it at chelsea, yes there are managers who know its a golden pay check and easy way to work knowing your still getting paid

but if your a very good manager its not about money its bigger than that, you want to build something that is special and people will talk about in 20 to 30 years time and the buzz of winning and your plans are right is better than money in the bank just ask pep

i think it does matey and chelsea to where next is never a top top job unless you call united at top job jose to united was the only option for him and them and even he is fucking them up big time and will be his last big job in club football before moving onto international football very soon

if your young and hungry never go to chelsea as manager because it will be the end of you, could you see pep rocking up at chelsea he knows you will be finished in 2 seasons and a big black mark next to your name on your CV saying you could not do it at chelsea, yes there are managers who know its a golden pay check and easy way to work knowing your still getting paid

but if your a very good manager its not about money its bigger than that, you want to build something that is special and people will talk about in 20 to 30 years time and the buzz of winning and your plans are right is better than money in the bank just ask pep
Ranieri went to Roma.
Mourinho to Inter and then Real.
Ancelotti to PSG and then Real.
AVB to Zenit.
Benitez to Real.
Mourinho to the rags.
Conte was reportedly offered the PSG and Italy jobs.

Shame to lose him from league he was a good character and I liked that he loathes Jose

Chelsea's statement: said:
Chelsea Football Club and Antonio Conte have parted company.

During Antonio’s time at the club, we won our sixth league title and eighth FA Cup. In the title winning season, the club set a then-record 30 wins in a 38-game Premier League season, as well as a club-record 13 consecutive league victories.

We wish Antonio every success in his future career.

Not even a thank you, disgraceful behaviour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.