Copa Libertadores

PannickAtTheDisco

A moment to sum up South American shithousery as the referee patted the Palmeiras striker on the back and he pulled the "I've just been sniped" face and flopped to the floor in agony, before realising he couldn't con a freekick out of the ref because he was the one who touched him...

I'm sure it'll be giffed everywhere by the end of the night. Classic.

How can he not have known it was the referee behind him?

I think he probably knew but wanted to waste time and slow down the play- it worked.

Flamengo were disappointing, not as good as a few years ago under Jorge Jesus. Better individual players e.g. David Luiz for Pablo Mari and players on loan from Premier league clubs but not as good as a collective force.

Flamengo were disappointing, not as good as a few years ago under Jorge Jesus. Better individual players e.g. David Luiz for Pablo Mari and players on loan from Premier league clubs but not as good as a collective force.
Flamengo doesn’t have a manager. Renato is a joke, makes Ole look brilliant. And Palmeiras won on a hilarious mistake by former rag Andreas Pereira

I don't know of it's my subconscious European bias or South American football is the epitome of shithousery in football.

Maybe I just notice it more watching these games?

I don't know of it's my subconscious European bias or South American football is the epitome of shithousery in football.

Maybe I just notice it more watching these games?
Not so much in this final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.