Copenhagen Fans This Thursday

KolarovsLeftPeg

In the back garden burning my old Chelsea shirt.
Just out of interest does anybody know what sort of away following Copenhagen have?
I'm sitting right next to their stand on Thursday rather than my usual seat in the North Stand, just wondering if they'll fill the second teir so there's someone to shout at.

While we're here, any thoughts on our attendance as well?

Cheers.

That low eh?
It's annoying that we all wanted Europe so much last season.
Middlesborough away 'We're all going on a European tour!'
22,000, that would be embarrasing.

Yet if we got to the final the tickets would go very very quickly and probably a fair few of
'em to those that didn't either bother going to Fc Twente, Omonia etc.
Not aimed at all our fans, you know what I mean.

RyantheBlue said:
That low eh?

Yet if we got to the final the tickets would go very very quickly and probably a fair few of

Aye, loyalty points gained from European games should be worth a hell of a lot for any potential final. I sat with freezing cold as we dismally drew 0-0 with PSG, I want to go to warm Turkey to watch us (hopefully) win.

PabZab said:
RyantheBlue said:
That low eh?

Aye, loyalty points gained from European games should be worth a hell of a lot for any potential final. I sat with freezing cold as we dismally drew 0-0 with PSG, I want to go to warm Turkey to watch us (hopefully) win.

I've been to all the home ones, I would like to go to some away ones, but I'm still doing exams and stuff so I can't miss 2 days of school for it, will do when I'm 17 next year though and get a bit of money together though, but my Dad keeps saying, we get to the final this year, we'll go. Bollocks to school.

We got over 20k at home for FC Twente and PSG so I'd say 25 to 30k for Copenhagen

City tend to fill the lower tier first, but I think there were some away fans in the Upper Tier in previous Cup games. I can't quite remember

I remember Omonoia's Green Army jumping up and down all game (and before), but that was in the Lower Tier. They made a lot of noise which puts to death the idea that you can't get an atmosphere at COMS. In fact I think it's the other way around. The new stadium is more atmospheric than Maine Rd. If you were at the back of the North Stand at maine Rd, it sounded deafening if you were there singing, because the roof was low. But if you were in another stand you could barely hear it. At Coms, if you're singing, it doesn't sound that loud, but the noise carries better around the ground, probably because of the roof all the way around the ground

id be gutted if we get to istanbul and couldnt get a ticket cos ive been to shalke n copenhagen and all the homes games in the uefa cup :/ also been to more than half of the away games but only got like 3600 loyalty points

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.