Copenhagen home

Mike Brock

1 adult and 1 child ticket in South Stand block 118 spare for this. £15 for the pair
*NOW SOLD*

Last edited:
Have three adults in CB level two, two together and one the row behind. Digital tickets via season card so not sure how to even transfer them or even if they can be but I can't use them so hopefully can go to a good home

Have three adults in CB level two, two together and one the row behind. Digital tickets via season card so not sure how to even transfer them or even if they can be but I can't use them so hopefully can go to a good home
This still available? How much do you want for them?

Got one ticket safe standing, block 111 next to the away fans. Can’t make it over from Liverpool due to train strikes. Can have it for free, just DM and I’ll send it over.

I have 1 adult (£17) and 2 U18s (£5 each ticket) available for Copenhagen home on Wednesday, If you are a SC holder or membership card holder can transfer to your mobile wallet. All FV PM if interested BTW family stand Row M one ticket is aisle seat so brilliant view.

I have an adult and a senior ticket available in Colin Bell Level1. The seats are together and available for £25 for the pair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.