Copenhagen: Pubs, info and plan

Your Hotels are wrong colours...Excelsior isn't where you say it is !!
Anyhow, few of us getting in 9pm ish on the Wednesday to Excelsior so probably gonna head for Charlies and Shamrock Inn Weds eve near Central Staion.
Thursday I reckon Bloomsday, Dubliner and Irish Rover will be Blue bars worth frequenting.

CtidBlueMooner said:
Your Hotels are wrong colours...Excelsior isn't where you say it is !!
Anyhow, few of us getting in 9pm ish on the Wednesday to Excelsior so probably gonna head for Charlies and Shamrock Inn Weds eve near Central Staion.
Thursday I reckon Bloomsday, Dubliner and Irish Rover will be Blue bars worth frequenting.
i'm in the excellsior from lunch time wed,i'll be the drunk in the foyer that everyone's avouiding

Yes well spotted! I got two Hotels mixed up, sorted now.

There is supposed to be a decent pub near the Excelsior and Saga Hotel called the Old English Pub, just a few streets down.

I'm in with pigonthewall, seems like there's a few of us in the Excelsior. How's about some of us meet up in the English pub on the Wednesday, then head off to other bars about 11pm? If it's like the Faroes, and I think their drinking is the same in Denmark, no-one goes out until a midnight anyway. They all get pissed at home then go out.

scall1 said:
I'm in with pigonthewall, seems like there's a few of us in the Excelsior. How's about some of us meet up in the English pub on the Wednesday, then head off to other bars about 11pm? If it's like the Faroes, and I think their drinking is the same in Denmark, no-one goes out until a midnight anyway. They all get pissed at home then go out.
i'll have a large slice of that mate

Sounds good...maybe agree on a pub nearby and meet up there ?
Shamrock Inn on Jernbanegade near Tivoli Gardens might be good place to start as read some good things about it.

Old English Pub:
<a class="postlink" href="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&q=Old+English+Pub+%2B+copenhagen&fb=1&split=1&gl=uk&cid=0,0,4094176773766196040&ei=bwaSSZrdNM-n-gbH2q2nCw&ll=55.673035,12.568531&spn=0.015634,0.032015&t=h&z=15&iwloc=A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ie= ... 15&iwloc=A</a>

The Shamrock Inn is a few doors down eastwards, on the map it's on the other side of that little black square saying "Tivoli".

So how's about all the blues meet up either one of these to start off with on the Weds night, and get some local advice in these bars on where to head onto next into town? Say if we all try and get there looking to head off somewhere better by about 11pm?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.